We are outdoor recreation leaders who have decided to do something to help US military amputees. Director Marc Mast is a Sun Valley Ski Instructor, the Ski School's Director of Adaptive Sports and Director of the Wood River Ability Program (WRAP). In addition to 30 years of ski instruction Marc has 26 years of experience (beginning with the Viet Nam conflict) helping wounded veterans develop new skills in outdoor recreation.
Mission: WRAP is a 501(c) 3 Charitable Corporation established in 1995 to promote physical and mental health for persons with disabilities through sports and recreation.
* To promote a positive self image through sports and recreation.
* To rejuvenate strong family bonds and friendships by including family and friends in sports and recreation activities whenever possible.
* To promote inclusion for people with disabilities in family, social and community sports and recreation activities.
* To maintain a strong national network with other organizations providing similar services, such as, The United States Disabled Ski Team, Disabled Sports USA, Operation Comfort, The Wounded Warrior Project, The Amputee Surfing Assoc.
* To educate the community to the needs and abilities of persons with disabilities.
* To help revitalize and rejuvenate the lives of people with disabilities thru sports and recreation.